Anyone who is good at English writing, please check grammars and fix this important email?

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 12:13 am
or if there is a better way to say things in English, please fix... thank you!!

My name is blah blah, currently in Bachelor of Arts in Business Management Program. Due to job hunting in Japan I was planning to go back to Japan during the spring break for job interviews and recruiting fairs as the Japanese system of companies hiring simultaneously to recruit new university graduates during spring to fall and students hunt for jobs before graduating university, seeking "informal offers of employment", which will hopefully lead to "formal offer of employment", to secure a promise of employment for April in 2016. Hiring new graduates is a really important practice for companies in Japan. The recruitment usually happens from Spring to Fall. However March will be the only chance for me to go back to Japan to hunt jobs since I have an internship in June to fall. There are important recruiting fairs which, unfortunately, happens to take place during the field trip. I am taking this field trip seriously. However if I do not get a job in Japan as a new graduate this year, it will be very hard for me to get an official job after. I was wondering if it would be possible to miss the field trip or leave earlier and if I am able to make up any work that will be assigned during the week. I apologize for any inconveniences. I hope that you will kindly take into consideration. I would appreciate it if you could reply as soon as possible.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 372 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 12:21 pm
@sarah3993,
For anyone who could possibly care, I'm blah blah, currently undertaking Bachelor of Arts in Business Management. After an unsuccessful bout of job hunting in Japan several years ago I'm nonetheless planning to return during my upcoming spring break for job interviews. I'm hoping to exploit what they call "recruiting fair," a system of simultaneously enlisting new university graduates during spring and fall. With this system the students seeks an "informal offer of employment," which might lead to a "formal offer of employment," securing a promise of work no later than April 2016……

Sarah mine is mere guesswork. But if I'm on track please let me know and I'll address another sentence
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Anyone who is good at English writing, please check grammars and fix this important email?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:41:57