There ought ta be a law

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 07:56 am
There are certain foods that were here meant to be consumed without the aid of utensils. I a born and bred New Yorker have seen blatant blasphemous acts of people eating pizza with a knife and folks. Is there no shame. Is there nothing sacred any more?

Obviously these sinners do not understand nor appreciate proper finger eating, finger licking etiquette.

I have seen individuals eating fried chicken with knife and folk in hand. I suggest you cover your eyes.

Spare the children othewise great emotional damage will result.

I have witness people eating Danishes and other pastries with knife and folk.
Where are the police when you need them?

French fries? uh ...they can go either way. an exception can be made.

There are certain foods that are required to be consumed without the aid of eating utensils. To do otherwise is to upset the apple cart and set a bad precedence.

Just to name a few

Hot dogs aka franks
Hamburgers
Pizza
fried chicken
tacos
Danishes, Donuts, cupcakes, lady fingers.
Bacon
many fruits: apple bananas, peaches, pears, oranges g rapes, various berries etc
If you see these people who disregard these rules rat them out. It is your civic duty.

Eating finger food with utensils is a gateway to other nefarious crimes against humanity.

And what about open sandwiches? Shouldn't sandwiches consist of at least a minimal of two slices of bread? Sandwiches are to be held as you eat them, not on a plate to be cut and speared by a folk. ugh!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 644 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » There ought ta be a law
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:59:19