How much do you hate polls?

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:44 pm
Edit: Moderator: Moved to General

Those polls can get so annoying to answer that I tend to completely ignore them. Whether they are those people at the mall who harass you for "just a few questions" or those annoying internet spammers, I loathe the possibility that I might actually have to give an opinion about something that I care absolutely nothing about. So...How much do you hate polls?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 513 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:48 pm
The only poll I really liked was an old one by our own Jespah. The question was ~ "Would you respond to a poll with only one choice?" Again, approximately, the only two answers were "No", and "No." Got a fair number of answers, by the way, which seems similar to someone paying for a 900 call to express "No opinion", in a phone quiz.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:48 pm
you mean besides yours? :wink:
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:52 pm
I just never understood surveys because I know that I just write down whatever comes to my head, true or not, and that most everybody else does too.

They seem like a total waste of time.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:22 pm
If I take the time to do one, I actually put a lot of thought into it. Your poll doesn't seem to have an appropriate choice for me, so I'll choose the feeding starving children one, cause that's a nice thing to do, right? Smile
hiya Roger!
back again, who knows how long! fickle computer Sad
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How much do you hate polls?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/20/2024 at 11:47:56