New Mathematics Theory

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 05:43 pm
I have created an original theory, which has been checked and rechecked by several math instructors throughout my hometown. Now I would like to know how to submit this theory. There are no answers on Google, and the instructors have no idea, so I am hoping someone on here will know...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 503 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 05:57 pm
@jadsiasun96,
Question for you: you want to submit this theory to whom for what purpose?
Are you certain it's original?

Personally, I would try the head of a college Math department . I'm surprised your instructors didn't advise you that way.
jadsiasun96

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 06:27 pm
@Ragman,
I want to submit it to whomever enters it into the math books. If this had been in my junior high math book, I would not have had as much trouble understanding the Associative Properties...
And I'm fairly certain it is original. Everyone I have shown it to says they have never seen or heard of it before; my high school Calculus teacher used to introduce me to other teachers by telling them I created my own original theory.

I have tried to contact a few math professors in nearby colleges, but I have had no luck getting in touch with anyone. My math instructors probably didn't advise me of that idea because they don't think it has an everyday purpose. And it doesn't really have any specific purpose; I just want to get it out into the world before someone else sees it too.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 09:31 pm
@jadsiasun96,
Just exactly what purpose will it fill?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:37 pm
@jadsiasun96,
Quote:
I have tried to contact a few math professors in nearby colleges, but I have had no luck getting in touch with anyone
Keep at it Jad. For the longest time I've tried to find somebody to listen to my theory about time-at-a-distance

I also wrote a book about life entirely in words of one syllable but 50 pubs turned it down without comment
neologist

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:42 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
I also wrote a book about life entirely in words of one syllable but 50 pubs turned it down without comment
I Know!
They did the same with my treatise on concupiscence without any explanation.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 01:14 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
...without any explanation
Nobody cares about us
Happy copulation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » New Mathematics Theory
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:59:53