Can CPS access my Facebook and Email?

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 12:58 pm
I am curious as to whether CPS can access my online sites- Facebook, Twitter, and personal email without alerting me?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,519 • Replies: 6
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 01:23 pm
@Juno Clarke,
Things you post on Facebook and Twitter are generally publicly accessible. If you have set your privacy settings correctly (and very few people have done this) then maybe they won't see them.

I don't think CPS (or anyone else) can access your personal email without a search warrant.

I am not a lawyer. If this really matters you should talk to a real lawyer.
djjd62

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 01:47 pm
@Juno Clarke,
I am curious as to whether CPS can access my personal email?

yes we can, and you write really boring, mistake laden missives

for instance, you use "your" in the third line of your latest e-mail, it should be "you're" and "irregardlessnes" is not a real word
Juno Clarke

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:38 pm
@djjd62,
As humorous as I think you may believe that you are, I suggest learning some manners. As many of us know, our dealings with CPS are ANYTHING but funny.

Kindly troll elsewhere.

Thank you.
Juno Clarke

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:44 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you for your response. Being a highly private individual already, my FB is pretty much on lockdown, yet I've still heard cases before, wherein CPS deemed it necessary to snoop around, so I've deleted all personal messages that may be taken in an incorrect fashion. I've heard the same with email. And, due to the nature of all sorts of information that they are requesting from me, I wouldn't really out it pasts them at this point.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 06:50 am
@Juno Clarke,
i have great manners

i'm just a jackass, if i was going through a rough patch i'd love it if folks injected a little levity into the situation

hope everything works out the right way for all involved

one more thing, can i get eggs with that spam Wink
Juno Clarke

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 07:22 am
@djjd62,
Yes, if, perhaps one knew the folks injecting such humour into a rather humour less situation.

You are a stranger, I do not know you, and so it wasn't presented well.

I'm a fan of humour, but only when appropriate. This is a Mom here, who child was taken away from her on trumped up charges.

If there's nothing of kindness or valuable insight that you may lend to the situation, while humour is STILL GOOD, you're better off sharing your innate talent for smarminess on other posts. Better yet, post something very serious yourself, and then keep replying to yourself with facetious jabs. It'll help get that out of your system.

CPS isn't a joke. Their underhanded ness is also not a joke. The lengths that they will go to seriously **** up one's life isn't able to be properly expressed in a post. Just use common sense.

If I told you I was hit by a train, missing a leg, and needed doctor advice, I hardly think you would humour that situation. Or, maybe you would.

Please post elsewhere unless it is worthwhile, helpful, and not a sarcastic mound of crap.

Thank you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can CPS access my Facebook and Email?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:37:05