What is consciousness?

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 09:07 am
Is it a result of a certain part of the brain?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,394 • Replies: 19
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 10:01 am
@Bashar Doesntmatter,
no, it's located in the feet.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:05 am
@Bashar Doesntmatter,
Matt, it's a sort of illusion perpetrated by our dualistic tendencies. Because nothing is entirely anything while everything is partly something else, it's pretty obvious that there's consciousness everywhere. A sufficiently complex machine for instance would probably claim consciousness

The apodictical existential pantheist maintins that the Universe is Her body and all the activity therein Her thinking
0 Replies

fresco

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 01:46 pm
@Bashar Doesntmatter,
A little bedtime reading... Wink

http://consc.net/online

(.....or is this question merely a spam introduction for a self publicity clip ?)
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 02:09 pm
Consciousness is the only thing there is!
dalehileman

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 02:24 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Consciousness is the only thing there is!
In a sense Que the apodictical existential pantheist would agree inasmuch as the general principle that nothing is entirely anything precludes the absolute dualism distinguishing Her body from Her mind

Not under just usual US usage, as some of us might assert or furiously insist
Quehoniaomath

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 02:38 pm
@dalehileman,
yeah, well , actually there is nothing more then consciousness. infinite consciousness!

that's all there is.
dalehileman

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 05:11 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
In effect then, It's all in Her "mind;" It is She
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:15 am
@Bashar Doesntmatter,
For me we become more or less aware depending upon what state of consciousness we occupy.As to what consciousness is well that’s the ultimate question isn’t it.
yovav

Thu 28 May, 2020 03:30 am
@Bashar Doesntmatter,
Because the mind serves the will, so I think the answer is no.
Is it a result of the will
the will - the root from which my desires, thoughts and finally my actions come
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 01:12 pm
@Jasper10,
I think consciousness can only be described as .. the “I am”.The “I am” has an awareness of not just the outward but the inward also.
Jasper10

Tue 24 Nov, 2020 01:53 am
@Jasper10,
However,the “i am” sits outside of consciousness because the “i am” is AWARE that there are 2 off consciousness type states i.e. manual and autopilot.In this respect the “i am” needs to be described as something else.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 11:41 am
@Jasper10,
Consciousness is an electromagnetic force.There are two consciousness forces which vibratory balance.
Jasper10

Wed 21 Jun, 2023 01:06 am
@Jasper10,
The reason that science doesn’t understand consciousness is because it hasn’t fully grasped the significance of there being two different types of consciousness that are experienced in the waking state.

In and Out of the moment.

It needs to focus on what causes these two different reality experiences.

The problem with that is that it doesn’t accept the science that causes these two different experiences.

It’s presently wasting its time with half logic scientific theories that in no way explain the cause of this change in the reality experiences of the individual.
Jasper10

Wed 21 Jun, 2023 04:10 am
@Jasper10,
What does modern day science have to say about consciousness?

Well modern day science is totally confused on its stance when it comes to consciousness and is therefore no authority at all.

Consciousness is its "hard problem" it claims but then confusingly it claims that we are nothing more than consciousness????....What????

How does it know that we are nothing more than consciousness when it doesn't know what consciousness is?

It makes similar guesses when it comes to the logic nature adopts in its construction.

Not surprisingly, its flag ship theories have failed by observation which means all the formulas that have been produced over the years are utter nonsense.

These theoretical formulas are not even remotely close to what is actually happening in the universe AT any level macro or micro and certainly do not explain the psychological.

Why is that? Well its because the its foundational philosophy is incorrect.

Jasper10

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 06:57 am
@Jasper10,
The brain works due to balanced vibrating electromagnetic forces.The fact is that the only way to BALANCE these forces of nature is by the formula +/-=+/-.

You simply cannot balance these electromagnetic forces within the brain with the formulas +=- and -=+

If you care anything about your own mental health….then “take heed”.

Out of this balanced vibratory formula which has "TOGGLING" + and - on both sides of the fence you get the 4 off FULL LOGIC electromagnetic force interactions -/-....-/+....+/-....+/+

Consciousness is related to the formula +/-=+/- because the individual experiences a different consciousness condition due to the interaction of these electromagnetic forces.

The brain utilizes FULL logic in its processing and not HALF logic and it achieves this via the vibration that results from these + and - forces interacting in the brain in the 4 off possible combinations.
Jasper10

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 07:15 am
@Jasper10,
This is why I say that modern day scientific theories cannot possibly be correct because its theories are unable to explain how this binary processing logic of the brain is produced in practice with sound science/scientific principles.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 01:44 am
@Jasper10,
You know when you are onto something when you know that everything vibrates in the cosmos and you know that there is a perfectly credible alternative FULL logic science .i.e. balanced electromagnetic force interactions that can explain it and you know that even electrical signals (thoughts) vibrate as they pass through these vibrating fields and you know that you experience the vibrating effect of consciousness (if you are aware enough) and that it is possible to STILL consciousness through sound philosophical knowledge and the formula +/-=+/- and you know that you can experience a STILLNESS of mind at the psychological level which confirms your theory.

It just makes perfect sense that the vibrating effect of these electromagnetic fields and the electrical signals that pass through them are in some way connected to a binary logic processing software within the brain.

If that wasn’t enough,the universe is saturated with electromagnetic fields at both the macro and micro levels with spinning objects all of which produce + and - forces.All these objects are interacting with each other in a combined overall balanced vibrating system in my opinion.

Truly amazing.

All sciences are interconnected.
Jasper10

Fri 30 Jun, 2023 09:29 am
@Jasper10,
The fact that the 2 electromagnetic forces in nature do not cancel out changes the foundational principles of all the sciences because you have a starting point logic of +/-=+/- rather than +=- and -=+

I have explained the reasoning behind this on these forums many many times and not a single person has been able to challenge it (not just on this forum either by the way) so I would suggest that the “magnetism“ theory is here to stay.

Honestly,if you are going to work out your mental health and how you relate to the brain/mind workings then you need a brilliantly simple concept.

Science has moved on now into metaphysics because,clealy, we don’t have to associate ourselves with a binary system anymore now that we know how this software works in the brain.It’s a “Closed Loop” full logic (not half logic) software as I have already mentioned.

We can jump on and off the “hamsters wheel” so to say.

You have a choice now to either remain with old ideas or move on into more exciting ideas.

In summary, the biggest error that scientist have made is assuming that the 2 electromagnetic forces of nature cancel out.

I can’t over emphasise how significant an issue this is for science.

It changes everything.
Jasper10

Fri 30 Jun, 2023 10:37 pm
@Jasper10,
Consciousness is an experiential state of mind of the individual who is subjected to balanced vibrating electromagnetic forces within the brain.

The individual experiences two states.The in and out of the moment states of consciousness.

The brain works automatically.It can take full control but it will switch to non automatic,automatically as well when it needs to.

The brain can carry out tasks in the back ground automatically whilst the individual is carrying out other tasks like thinking, not necessarily in the moment thinking either.

The individual needs to learn how to take control of this whole process.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is consciousness?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:20:24