Positive Attitude to Bisexual

Waria

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:33 pm
When first touching the word–bisexual, I feel a little confused and misunderstand to this group people. However, I lately read one article named The scientific Quest to Prove Bisexuality Exists, I clarified my mind and built a positive attitude to this special community.

Somebody may ask--What is bisexual? Most of person may still take a fuzzy concept to its definition. May the majority of people think that bisexual person is the one who loves men and the women both. This thought is just one single faceted. According to the definition from Wekipedia–Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior toward both males and females, and may also encompass romantic or sexual attraction to people of any gender identity or to a person irrespective of that person’s biological sex or gender, which is sometimes termed pansexuality. In a word, bisexual is the person who love men and women, but also they have the identity gender.

When there exist bisexual? It has a long history, time went back to ancient Greece. In this period, a married man, at the same time, maintains a homosexual relationship. The most famous example is Alexander the Great, who owned crowds of wives, while kept intimate relationship with his good male friend–Hephaestion at the same time.

Why one person become bisexual? According to analysts’ searching, there are four main factors.

Firstly, biological factor. If certain key parts of the brain does not be masculine before one baby’s birth, may children will not be on testosterone response already in the blood. In another aspect, women who have male-hormone secretion too much will lead to be men on behavior and body. Animal experiment showed that, female accepts large male hormone during embryos period may result in liking male on behavior. While after birth, male hormone only can strengthen adult women on performance force and makes body as male’s. The worst thing is, it cannot change women’s sex identity and sex orientation.

Secondly,psychological factor. According to Freud’s view, setback may lead one into a wrong road during the development of sexual psychology, and finally turn into bisexual.

Thirdly, social factor. For one thing, may boys from poor families cannot afford to marry, or male’s irresponsibility on sex. For another, our society identifies bisexual.

Fourthly, personal choice. with different concept of gender and love, social values, personal characteristics and other factors, rather than simply determined by sexual orientation, people will choose his or her different sexual-orientation lover.

Even there are still many people who cannot accept this group, but some positive communities, take BOSEXART(built in 2005) as an example, it supports bisexual and eager to be identified.

In my mind, everyone has their own orientation or hobby, the simple thing is we respect each other’s life style and hobby, that’s it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 626 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:04 am
@Waria,
Why are you giving us at a website you have no clue about this lecture.

A kind of splatter.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Positive Attitude to Bisexual
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:18:29