Why do white women think white men and black men are better than Indian men

Aubric

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 09:57 pm
They always seem to perpetuate this elitist propaganda against Indian men FOR NO REASON. They just cherry pick the "positive" things about black men and white men and ignore the negative things about black men and white men to try and push their biased agenda against Indian men. If a story in the news appears about a white man or a black man raping a white woman people will just ignore it and not care much about it but when its a story about a case about someone being raped in India everyone becomes outraged and then start to claim all Indian men are rapists. I am not condoning rape but its unfair to accuse Indian men specifically of rape just to feed your egos whilst blacks and whites are also committing rapes. If you think black men are so special and good then go to Africa where women are raped by blacks every day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 661 • Replies: 2
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 10:09 pm
@Aubric,
You had my sympathy until the last sentence. Then you lost me.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 10:44 pm
@Aubric,
I've never seen any evidence of white women, or western women for that matter, having any particular dislike of Indian men. Don't know where you're getting this from.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why do white women think white men and black men are better than Indian men
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:57:45