It really depends on your site! but... here are some tips to get you started.
1. Download all you images to a folder and optimize all of them
using some image optimization tool (i use file optimizer)
2. Combine css files into one or / alternatively - split files to content types..
meaning - single post can have its own css file which have just the css for it
(this is technically complicated) - in any case, less files loading = faster load
3. combine small JS files into one file
4. make sure that JS files are loaded in the footer
5. set your expiration / cache date using HTACCESS
there are of course many other tips i could give but i need to know which site, which CMS you are using, Etc..
Hope this helps