Anyone from Belgrade/Budapest 85..? Simon & Maria, Job & Charon, Crystal & Phillip?

PaulW

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 06:34 pm
I spent an amazing summer living with this colony when I was 19 years old. My name is Paul, it became Peter, then Paul again, after I left. Have been thinking a lot about those times -- wondering what happened to everyone. Please get in touch if you remember me: [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,418 • Replies: 3
No top replies

somewhatsolved

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 06:47 pm
@PaulW,
Dude. This is a2k you aren't going to just find them here. My advice start a new question being "is there truly a free people locator" that's the gist of it.

Also look up older forums with that heading. I've been meaning to ask that and look it up. I might still. Don't forget to close the question before starting the next one.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 06:51 pm
@PaulW,
Hi Paul - you're looking for this group - http://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 07:00 pm
@PaulW,
PaulW wrote:

I spent an amazing summer living with this colony when I was 19 years old. My name is Paul, it became Peter, then Paul again, after I left. Have been thinking a lot about those times -- wondering what happened to everyone. Please get in touch if you remember me: [email protected]
I lived in Belgrade for about a year. Look into the local blogs.
0 Replies