Who is the real "King of New York City"?

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:08 pm
Hey! What's the deal? They've fixed this poll thingy so you can't vote twice! What kinda New York poll is that?!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:13 pm
hee hee hee

(wrings hands, laughing . . . menacingly)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:19 pm
Wait...I think you made a mistake, Gus.

Kickycan is the QUEEN of NY.
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:22 pm
How would YOU know slap?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:48 pm
I think it's his love of Cher.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:53 pm
Anyone who dances to the 'Get fitter with Cher' video five times a day... well, I'll leave my comment there.

0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:57 pm
I didn't know you guys are in such close contact.
Woow how do you do that? Spying each other with webcams or what's the deal?
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:59 pm
BTW Slap, your avatar always makes me read your posts with the voice of Dr. Evil in my mind.
Which I must say makes every single post of yours sound pretty funny (not in the sense of "strange") to me.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:00 pm
thehamster wrote:
I didn't know you guys are in such close contact.
Woow how do you do that? Spying each other with webcams or what's the deal?

I'll tell you why;... but, if you join the Circle, you know, there is no way out.

0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:02 pm
Wow sounds like a big secret thing there.
Come on tell it to me - I always wanted to join a circle of international time wasters Wink
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:06 pm
Circle of Timewasters?? (Was that not a movie?) It is something far more sinister than that. But, you've signed your body and soul away, so-- I'll shoot:

You are almost right. He never sees me; but I have seen him dancing, five times already today. He thinks that his dressing up and singing 'do you Beliiiiieve in life after love' at the top of his voice' would win my support for whatever he does Neutral. To him, it's some sort of Prayer.

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:08 pm
Drom just thinks that she's not in Slappy and my sights. We are monitoring her constantly, by videotape. We'll be setting up a voyeur website soon devoted exclusively to her.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:12 pm
Drom-cam. I'd watch that.
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:14 pm
I couldn't find a movie called Circle Of Timewasters, but I found this - which is in my opinion far more appropriate for you guys (just look at the word "stalker"s).

Well now that I sold my soul and stuff, what does that mean for me?
Am I still able to get it on without having your eyes on my hairy cheekys?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:21 pm
thehamster wrote:
I always wanted to join a circle of international time wasters Wink

Wonderful, hamster!!!!!!!! Razz

I vote for Mikey, Roberta's cat! He really rules!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:24 pm
I voted for Joe as well. That man always has me on the edge of my seat wondering what he's going to write next.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:30 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
My vote is conditional, however; the bikini week must not co-incide with the kicking New Jersey off the map wingding, the latter of which I will certainly help with...

Whaddayamean!?

Nothing more sexy than bikini'd babes kicking New Jersey ass.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:33 pm
How rude, Hamsterman; we are neither stalkers nor time-wastin' freaks. Of course, 'we' does not include Kicky. He's on the outside; an ultra, if you will.

And thanks, I think, Cinnesthesia; but, what KC is saying is complete rubbish to hide the fact that he does indeed prance around the streets singing the Shoop Shoop Song to that special greengrocer who always, without fail, catches his eye.

Slappy's in the whole 'let's stalk Drom' thing too? Are you, Slappy? Well, I may have an unusual life; but, thank God, not one that a voyeur would want to see. Not that you can catch me on film at all. It's so obvious if you're here. One of you will be saying 'nyyeeee' and the other 'strong enough-- to live without you,' etc.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:35 pm
nimh wrote:
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
My vote is conditional, however; the bikini week must not co-incide with the kicking New Jersey off the map wingding, the latter of which I will certainly help with...

Whaddayamean!?

Nothing more sexy than bikini'd babes kicking New Jersey ass.

Well, there's the whole 'how evil is that' argument, but I'll leave it at this: bikinis aren't the most effective costume in which to Capeoria fight.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:47 pm
Montana wrote:
I voted for Joe as well. That man always has me on the edge of my seat wondering what he's going to write next.

Me too, Montana. He's been doing it for years. An incredible talent.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:12:16