0

Did you agree watching movies online is a good idea?

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:07 am
I have heard many time with some people who don't surf internet says that watching any movie is not good it is a hard work to do. But i am net surfer and in my opinion this is the finest way to watch movie free. What you think about this.

raprap

1  
Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:14 am
Ask them if it is OK to go to the public library and get a free disc of the movie for a week.

Rap

1  
Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:57 am

Usually I prefer a physical Blu-Ray disc or DVD.

But if there is no possible way to acquire a disc of a show (for instance, a classic Sci-Fi show that the studio steadfastly refuses to put out on disc, and which has not been on the air for many years), then I might download a bootleg copy.

Also, sometimes (Dune, Star Wars) a good fanedit is far preferable to the official version of a movie. Just remember if you download a fanedit, make sure you also own a regular copy of the movie in question so that your download is legal.

1  
Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:10 pm
@ashleybredonwilliams,
ashleybredonwilliams wrote:

Thank you obvious spammer for enlightening us about the good feelings brought to you for stealing movies and other intellectual property because you can.

1  
Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:26 pm
tsarstepan wrote:

I'm sure you pegged the motive of the original poster. However, downloading a fanedit is not actually stealing if you also own a regular copy of the movie.

Are you aware how horrible the official versions of the movie Dune are? They're an atrocity against science fiction.

Spicediver's third effort at the movie, "Dune: The Alternative Edition Redux" is a miracle that will make any sci-fi fan weep with joy. But without downloading a copy off the internet for free, no one will ever get a chance to see this movie in a form that doesn't suck.

All you have to do to keep it legal is also own a regular copy of the movie, and then all the proper people will receive all their proper royalties.