LDW2205

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:40 am
I'm very worried that I may have narcolepsy.

Over the past 3 weeks I have had my usual amount of sleep each night (between 7 and 9 hours) I'm not under any stress and I am the happiest ive ever been.

Whilst at work I have been losing control of my muscles, sending emails i have no recollection or writing, i feel as though I'm going cross eyed and then I fall asleep.

Does anyone know of any other reasons for this? & What can I do about it?

I'm currently taking fluoxitine for depression and iron tablets to keep on top of my low iron count which is slowly picking up.

Help would be appreciated, thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,227 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:21 am
@LDW2205,
What does you doctor say about this?. With such symptoms, if it were me, I'd be seeing a doctor ASAP.

Furthermore, aren't you are the same person who had symptoms of your hair falling out a little while ago. How is that working out?

FWIW, here is a link to info about the side-effects of that medication:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0010346/?report=details#side_effects
LDW2205

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 08:28 am
@Ragman,
I was put on a higher dosage iron tablet and my hair has started coming back, I couldn't be happier.

With regards to this sleeping issue, after reviewing the side effects I think I will definitely go back to my doctors... May be they aren't suiting me!!
Ragman

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 08:55 pm
@LDW2205,
I wish you good luck and good health.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Narcolepsy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 10:18:20