Hair fixing

rit

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 12:12 am
Is Permanent hair fixing possible actually? How much will be the cost?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 504 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 12:49 am
@rit,
Yes.

I shaved the cat about two years ago and superglued the leftovers onto my head because we were experiencing a very cold winter.

It's still there, and although it now flaps a bit in high winds, I still have a warm head and a certain Tomcat charm (see profile photo).

Total cost £1.50 for the glue and £3 a month for insect spray.
roger

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 01:34 am
@Lordyaswas,
Don't forget the forty some dollars for the Furminator, whatever forty dollars comes to in funny money.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 01:54 am
@roger,
That would be 45 Albanian Lek or roughly 340 Argentine peso, unless it's a Friday when it will equate to a few more.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 09:24 am
@rit,
Hair is constantly growing, so I doubt anything can be permanently 'fixed'. Are you asking about hair plugs for baldness? Because they're all well and good (and they're as permanent as anything gets in that area, I suppose), but your natural hairline will continue to recede as it's unaffected by that.

Are you asking about permanent laser hair removal? Well, it can be more or less permanent, but not so fast, as the method to kill hair follicles (on, say, your underarms) is a slow process. Hair grows at differing speeds. Hence a desire to permanently remove all underarm hair will take months in order to get everything.

If you're talking about dyeing your hair permanently, then forget it. The part of visible hair can be dyed permanently, yes. But you get roots, as your hair is still growing.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 09:37 am
@jespah,
Are you ruling out the pet wig option then, jesp?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 02:21 pm
Spam for hair extensions, written by a non English speaker?

Germlat

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:33 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Spam for hair extensions, written by a non English speaker?

I'm not sure but Lordy made me LOL.. Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 09:56 pm
@rit,
I went for a haircut today.

I hope the fixatives applied afterward are not permanent.

Though the helmet might come in handy if an asteroid hits the neighbourhood.
0 Replies