0

There's fascist state maturing in Ukraine before the nose of EU leaders.

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:57 am
There's fascist state maturing in Ukraine before the nose of EU leaders. Who's to blame? I can't know for sure. I only know that without the nod from the west our Ukrainian pols wouldn't have dared to do such things here in Ukraine. I'm a Hungarian by origin and now I'm jobless due to my descent. I'm a geography teacher and I'm only 35. Our school, where mostly Hungarian kids were pupils has been closed recently. They found some reasons to do it. And now I'm buzy going from one school to another seeking for a job and they keep saying, "No, unfortunately we have no work for you". And one director put it plain for me that I'd rather go to Hungary to find job there. They are trying to force me out of Ukraine as an 'alien element'! Poles, Hungarians, Romanians and other non-Ukrainian nationalities are all aliens in Ukraine presently! I also get disgusting messages almost every day threatening me and my family with "hell of problems".
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 935 • Replies: 0