17

Is Nigger an OK Word to Use?

hawkeye10

-1  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Bob are you promoting violence? Tsk Tsk.

Our criminal code makes a huge distinction between aggressive verbiage and aggressive physical behaviour. Those calling for physical violence as remidy for unwanted words have some splaining to do.

The question you are asking can best be answered by blacks in a predominantly black environment...a predominantly black bar, church, or section of town.

Why don't you go to one of those places and ask your question?

Allow me to guess: I think you already know the answer...and you realize you would get your ass kicked big time for asking it.

So your theory is that if 13% of the people dont want me to use a word then I should not use it, even if they do? Under what logic? Is this a victims group special program, because under that theory otherwise if 13% of the nation object to me calling Obama a prick then I better not say that either. Can I expect some democrats to punch me out if I do it anyways? If not then explain why not.
coldjoint

-1  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The question you are asking can best be answered by blacks in a predominantly black environment

That question has been answered. And the violent reply is applauded by liberals. You see certain people can do whatever they want if it suits the progressive agenda.

And for you Izzy, my ass has been kicked. Real men get back up.
hawkeye10

-1  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:31 pm
@coldjoint,
This is a consistent problem with liberals..."this is what we believe, so strongly in fact that government should force you to conform, except like women we reserve the right to change our mind at any time for any reason or no reason at all.....and often do"

It is one of the reasons I quit.

2  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
It is one of the reasons I quit.

That must have caused a few shockwaves.
ehBeth

3  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
. Can I expect some democrats to punch me out if I do it anyways?

in my neighbourhood it would be the old-skool white conservatives who'd do it - you don't disrespect their friends without repercussions
coldjoint

-1  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 03:37 pm
@coldjoint,
A -1 and no reply? No explanation why some groups are not held to the same standard. Kind of like this group.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/usamah.png

Black and Islamic. The total progressive package.

hawkeye10

0  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:44 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

You Canadians are just so friendly and tolerant aren't ya..........

hawkeye10

0  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:49 pm
izzythepush wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
It is one of the reasons I quit.

That must have caused a few shockwaves.

You aint kidding , here was this guy (me) who for years had been vocally pro feminists, was known to hang with radical leftist feminists and their mostly dyke friends, was into Zen and rebellion to the point that he sabotaged his university career (doing dope probably did not help).......and he is divorcing the Liberals??

Mouths did drop.

2  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 04:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
You should write a musical about it.
Frank Apisa

4  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 05:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

So your theory is that if 13% of the people dont want me to use a word then I should not use it, even if they do?

Jesus, Hawk...you need reading lessons.

At NO point have I suggested you should not use it if you want to. I am merely responding to your title question.

Fact is, I have suggest YOU SHOULD USE IT...but not here in the safety of the Internet like a pussy...but rather in a bar in Harlem or Watts.

Show us what you are made of...that you are so interested in the answer to this question that you would get the word right from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Under what logic? Is this a victims group special program, because under that theory otherwise if 13% of the nation object to me calling Obama a prick then I better not say that either. Can I expect some democrats to punch me out if I do it anyways? If not then explain why not.

I've already explained my position, Hawk. How about you explain why you do not go to a place where you can actually get an answer to your question. I am certain black respondents will be able to explain why they feel the way they do better than I can.

So...when can we expect you to get on with this?
hawkeye10

0  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 05:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Maybe NONONONO will show up and attempt to explain the black majority oppion on this. Clearly WP is avoiding talking about this for some reason or another.
hawkeye10

0  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Not sure that I have spelled this out, but what I am looking for is that the blacks move on from their victim story enough that this word no longer controls them, to where they can laugh about it. This would mean that they have healed from what ever bad was done to their parents, grandparents and so on.

And I am looking for the word to stop playing on the guilt of people who never had anything to do with anything bad that may or may not have ever happened to the niggers.

4  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
People just don't realise do they? That you're the real victim in all of this.

Looking forward to that musical, reckon it's going to be a Broadway smash.
hawkeye10

-2  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:31 pm
When victim culture wins we all lose, and so does reason/science. Victim culture is a disease that needs to be banished.
FBM

6  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

This is a consistent problem with liberals society..."this is what we believe, so strongly in fact that government should force you to conform, except like women we reserve the right to change our mind at any time for any reason or no reason at all.....and often do"

It is one of the reasons I quit.

Just replace the word "liberals" with "society" and you have a point. We manage our behavior every day in very routine ways in order to maintain peace and harmony with those we encounter. I don't spit on the floor, even though I know it's going to get mopped spit or not. I don't pick my nose in front of a classroom of students, nor fart in the elevator. Social norms and mores do not automatically translate into class privelege or oppression. It's just having decent manners.

Are you advocating for the freedom to use all racially/culturally derogotory expressions, or just your favorite one? Wops, kikes, burrheads, crackers, wetbacks, retards, slants, greasers, gooks, beaners, Bieber fans, etc?
Frank Apisa

5  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I to not really care about a black majority opinion on this, Hawkeye.

You asked a specific question.

I think the answer will be found elsewhere...although I suspect there is no need for an answer. You know the answer.

hawkeye10

0  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:39 pm
@FBM,
I am advocating that society become more like I was brought up in my family and how I raised my kids, anything can be talked about, fights are fine and even fun just fight fair......and nothing gets in the way of important things liie turkeyday dinner. Fight before and fight after all you want, but at dinner we are family.
Frank Apisa

6  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

And I am looking for you to grow the balls to go into a predominantly black neighborhood and explain that to blacks in a black bar or black church.

engineer

4  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

My general philosophy is that I call people what they want to be called. If they want to be called African Americans, fine. Blacks, fine. Nigger is not a name that blacks chose for themselves. It was assigned to them by people who enslaved them, raped them, killed them. No one is asking me to call them niggers and given its history, I would not walk up to a stranger and call them that because you are upset about it. It's not about you. I doubt that even if it was in use in the community you were in, no one said "please call us niggers". I'm not guilty about what my grandparents did but I have enough respect for strangers that I don't walk up to them and casually toss in a racial slur because I want to "help them reclaim it". They don't need my help.
ehBeth

4  
Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
but what I am looking for

And I am looking for

sadly for you, this isn't about you in the real world

you can make it about you at A2K - and you have, again.