17

Is Nigger an OK Word to Use?

tony5732

-2  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 11:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
It absolutely was not a hate crime

3  
Mon 15 Dec, 2014 02:32 am
@tony5732,
Mike Brown was gunned down for jaywalking. And you're a ******* idiot.
Verlor

1  
Mon 15 Dec, 2014 02:39 am
They're the only one that can use that word so we have to respect them

1  
Mon 15 Dec, 2014 02:45 am
@Verlor,
I can't say I see any connection between the two.

NSFW (view)
nononono

0  
Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:57 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Niggers have more class than you, hillbilly.

tony5732

-2  
Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:52 pm
dear izzy, i am a dumb stupid ******* idiot who does not know what jaywalking is. Can you please tell me or show me the jaywalker in this live footage i saw right there on these not so hard to find links? PLEASE enlighten me with your infinite wisdom so someday i can be smart like you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7WIju-nAoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcIN_RJ7Tk
tony5732

0  
Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:54 pm
sorry izzy i jus dun no how 2 tipe 2 gud

3  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:41 am
@tony5732,
I'm not going to click on a link from someone who's only been here five minutes. I've seen plenty of footage thank you very much. Brown wasn't even allowed the dignity of a trial, because your medieval grand jury is so open to corruption, (and it was corrupt,) we did away with it years ago.
tony5732

-1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 05:12 am
It's a video. Evidence. Facts. Truth. That stuff you like to talk about but you don't want to see. I don't need to be a four year vet and have a thumbs up lackie to post a video Izzy. It does not take whole lot to figure out that that is not jay walking. I just like knowing what I'm talking about before I start posting. I guess that makes ME a ******* idiot huh?
tony5732

-1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 05:31 am
TO ANYONE enough to still be listening to Izzy, please look at this stuff. Make your own opinion before just listening to someone because they have a cool shiny cartoon icon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OhGSPZYcyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrZrIYNWeg

there izzy, i even threw in your unbias media. I don't need to call you names you know what you are.

1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 06:37 am
@tony5732,
No, what makes you an idiot is your inability to see that refusing to prosecute Brown's killer, coupled with other miscarriages of justice, sends the message that it's fine to kill black people. Your love of racist jokes, offensive language and an inability to empathise also makes you an idiot.

Just because you say something is a fact, or evidence, doesn't make it so.

1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 06:40 am
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

TO ANYONE enough to still be listening to Izzy,

That doesn't even make sense.

there izzy, i even threw in your unbias media.

Next time throw in a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence and spell unbiased correctly.
Banana Breath

1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:32 am
@tony5732,
Until we literally **** the racism out of America and all these babies five or six generations down are all mixed colors anyway

I largely agree with your comment Tony, but the solution isn't to make everyone the same mocha color. Idiots would still focus on differences, no matter how small. "Well your hair is brownish red, not the superior reddish brown." The truth is that race as it's known in the Western world is an artificial construct made mostly of lies. People who believe there are clear definitions of race to categorize people are as deluded as Hitler was. Categorizing people by race and making assumptions and decisions about their future based on those categories belongs in the wastebin of bad science along with phrenology, wherein the appearance of the bumps on one's skull (just like the appearance of superficial skin color and other such characteristics) was thought to be the most accurate indicator of one's intelligence and potential.
hawkeye10

1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 12:45 pm
@Banana Breath,
Judge not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

tony5732

-1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:43 pm
Maybe you should check into the video evidence and not my spelling. That cop was not a murderer. Brown was a thief. Those people were wrecking a town. Just because your opinion is liberal does not make it right.
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
tony5732

1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 07:30 pm
Ok. Your grossly misinformed and you don't look at information before you talk. Sorry for calling you liberal.
tony5732

0  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 07:54 pm
Not that I even called you a liberal... But if you need a hug I would give it to you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings there tough guy/ girl.