Is being nude illegal?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 03:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Well it's not, as most expert sources will confirm.
Your opinion is more of an idiosyncrasy than a reliable source in this matter.

And your sentence isn't as good as the original.
Against is not a prefix, whereas I deem "counter" to be a mere prefix.

I believe that this point was less likely
to be disputed maybe 5O years ago.

I 'm endeavoring to fight entropic degeneration of English.

David
izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 04:09 pm
Good luck with that.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 05:10 pm
@izzythepush,
I hope your luck is BETTER.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 05:30 pm
Clothes inadvertently prevented a lot of diseases that affected ancient civilizations. We live longer. We are preserving ourselves further. Bacteria is finding it very hard to penetrate us. The Universe we live in is evidence that entities and objects are designed to be covered to protect the "core" - the "core" to us, is our genitalia, which creates life. It's very important to us on a subconscious level, even though most of you probably get it on like bunny rabbits while ignoring the magnificence of these tools which create new life.

I haven't taken any flu shots.

Any medicine.

I haven't been sick for almost 3 years.

Why? The human body protects itself. You simply need a powerful mindset because your perspective on life and the way you treat it affects your physiological system, like eating while upset makes the food digest wrong. Clothes simply were an addition to that protection which wasn't considered to be the purpose at that time when people started decorating their bodies, which later on evolved in accessories, tattoos and piercings, colored hair, different things in the hair, so on.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 07:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
If counter is a prefix, then where did I put my groceries this evening before putting them into the refrigerator, freezer, or cabinets?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 11:34 pm
@jespah,
in front of something else
jespah

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 07:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Which is made of Formica.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:01:30