Unsure if I should purchase an LV wallet?

TCC

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:11 am
I have been contemplating if I should get a lv wallet as it is long lasting. I am in my final year in secondary school. I plan on getting the lv brazza wallet, my parents have agreed to let me get the wallet, I will be paying for it for from my savings. However I am in a dilemma as I worry that I will regret my purchase as I have been using a bi fold wallet all these while and the brazza wallet is a long wallet. I worry I will regret it after a few months. On the other hand I worry if i don't get it now and by the time I am ready to get it the price will increase. Constructive opinions would be great. Thanks! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 203 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:45 am
@TCC,
don't buy it
it is a waste of money
there are other, more affordable, wallets that are also long-lasting
the only benefit to buying an lv wallet is that you get a logo
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:57 am
I had to look up lv on google.

I would recommend buying one, as that way you will automatically donate five dollars or so directly to his luxury lifestyle fund.

We can't possibly have poor old Louis making do with an ordinary life, can we?

If we muster enough sheep.....sorry, people together, we may be able to donate enough so he can buy another Bentley, as his present one is parked the wrong way and the ashtrays are full.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Unsure if I should purchase an LV wallet?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 06:25:28