Scintillating Sacrifices of Security

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:52 am
When nothing is wrong with you, life is boring.

When you're disabled, you either have people looking out for you, being inspired by you - whether you actually have something intelligent to say or not; or you have the people who begrudge your condition. Life is interesting because there's always drama not between you and someone, but between you and everyone. Your entire life is a story now, that can end good or bad - depending on your actions and others' actions.

Here's the thing. When you're a genius, people don't look up to you, or become inspired by you; they don't even understand you, until you die and their fears of you judging them fade away. Then, only then, is the genius a story to be told - otherwise, 'you can't be a genius because I'm not a genius' will be the only story being retold time after time again.

Regardless, geniuses are different from normal people, as disabled people are, but disabled people are helped, loved and cared for; geniuses are stomped on, lied to, accused, used and demonized into oblivion. Well, we can take it, sure, but it's the reality behind it all. Geniuses are treated unfairly throughout the history of mankind - I await the day I open a history book to read a genius' past that involved an entire population of people standing by their side, instead of constantly opening the book and seeing people stand by the side of evil, because people can't recognize evil when evil speaks the tongue of an angel. Wars, religions, gangs, riots - everything that is not the symbol of truth, reason, love, compassion and balance, but the symbol of people not facing their emotions and their delusions.

Sincerely, The Mind Guru.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 449 • Replies: 2
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:16 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
Here's the thing. When you're a genius, people don't look up to you, or become inspired by you; they don't even understand you

I have found this to be so true in my own life!

Miller

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:04 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

One Eyed Mind wrote:
Here's the thing. When you're a genius, people don't look up to you, or become inspired by you; they don't even understand you

I have found this to be so true in my own life!

We need to be understood! Why don't they hear our plees? (:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Scintillating Sacrifices of Security
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 01:50:29