Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 07:12 am
I am well aware that due to new DOMA changes if I marry a gay man from outside US nationality we can apply for him to receive his permanent residence in US. Now my question is;

If I marry in one of the states that legally allow gay marriage would I have to reside in the same sate of marriage until his residence is approved?

I have read information in regards to the matter but I havent found that piece of information which is to me really important since where I live gay marriage is not legal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,283 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:22 am
I wish I had the answer. You should consult an immigration lawyer to get professional advice.

Best of luck to you!
0 Replies

  1. Forums
  2. » Marrying a Gay Immigrant
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/10/2023 at 10:57:16