For now on, down votes are a representation of angry kids who have self-esteem issues.

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 11:25 pm
From this point on, all down votes on any site, in any form, will be established as a symbol of a child's whiny insulate need for attention when it cannot earn that attention in a way that requires effort, endeavor and essence of all the good things we see in wise men.

Down with the voting system (the irony). In the history of mankind, people will always pick the easiest choice instead of considering the harder choice. That means that when people down vote you, it's because they chose the easy path - hence why they never argue their points - they never had any. So they chose the "you can't get me behind this computer screen" choice, because they are cowards with nothing going for them in life. Just children who grew up with people lying to them, telling them they can do something, when they actually just can't. If they could, they wouldn't be on an internet site voting down a specific person's work of art just to make themselves feel better about themselves.

It's pathetic, I know. But that's truly how pathetic people are today. They are so desperate to make themselves feel better, that they feel the need to make **** look worse than them. It's sad, but funny. People truly are the embodiment of their self-dwelling enigma.

Yes, I actually made all those threads so I can prove to everyone that the guy targeting my threads down voted every single one of them - that is truly a sign of someone who needs mental help.

Zero is such a beautiful number to me. Too bad the coward hiding behind their computer screen will never learn to admire such beautiful wisd0m.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 302 • Replies: 2
No top replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 11:55 pm
Sorry, you don't get to make the rules.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:06 am
@MontereyJack,
Oh, I don't want to make the rules. I just find it amusing that the rules cater to people who can't behave and punishes people who do behave by letting ignorant people have more privileges than intellectual people due to the poor design.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » For now on, down votes are a representation of angry kids who have self-esteem issues.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 07:13:10