Why do people call this life? Isn't this death?

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 11:12 pm
People don't do anything.

People live off of lies.

People let others teach them.

People are distracted by shiny objects.

People are holding back any chance of this world being fixed so they can keep on living in their mire.

People would rather live in a nightmare than to make a dream out of it or face that they are nothing beneath that nightmare.

People attack good men, but fear bad men.

People treat fools as intelligent and the intelligent as fools.

People are unable to see pass their own selfish illusions, which throws them back to the same place, where they never changed 20 ~ 50 ~ 70 years later.

People are not burning their old habits.

People are not evolving or expanding.

People are staying under a rock they painted rainbow and calling it life.

Then when someone talks about real rainbows, it's suddenly foolish.

People would rather live in their illusions, than to live in the already existent illusions. When they are told life is a beautiful illusion, the people choose their ugly illusion.

People are not people - they are figments of what never became, evolved into and transcended into. People are living a backwards life because they are not going forwards - they are not living at all. Going in circles is not life; especially when it hasn't created anything decades later, after you held back plenty of people with your selfish illusion and excuses to preserve that illusion.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 289 • Replies: 1
No top replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 06:44 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
The answer is no, this is not death. This is life is as you describe it and there is nothing you can do about it but to live on your own. becasue the only certain thing that exists besides death is free will.

I prefere how it sounds in my lenguage: LIBRE ALBELDRIO (it is a complicated pronunciation for english speakers)

You could rather worry about what other people do with their time o this planet or work on your own life on your own growth and on your own porpouse.

I can assure you many of us here had thought of the same question you are doing but we let al those behind when we learnt more about life doing something magical that only life provides. Experience it.

What others choose to do with their life is not your concern. The only important thing is to preserve freedom and opportunities for everyone. I mean if one of those fools wants to enlighten himself he must have the door open to do so.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why do people call this life? Isn't this death?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:18:27