Have you ever thought about why paper is designed in that way with lines for writing?

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 10:58 pm
What if I wanted to write bottom to top?

What if I wanted to write right to left?

What if I wanted to write back to front.

Why does it matter? I never found any trouble understanding animal panels when it was bottom-right to left-top, so I don't see why we only write in way manner. Clearly this world does everything different and continues to change on the surface - we keep up with that, but when we change, we can't keep up? I feel like it's a lie to preserve social tyranny.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 281 • Replies: 6
No top replies

neologist

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:23 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
What if I wanted to write bottom to top?
Hold paper sideways, or
Buy paper wthout lines
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:25 am
@neologist,
If you write any other way, your socially engineered people will look at it and reject it. People can't handle difference. That's where you strike.
neologist

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:38 am
@One Eyed Mind,
It depends on how badlly you wish to be understood.
You provide a most interesting form of obfuscation.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:43 am
@neologist,
That obfuscation is not my own - it's the Universe's. I was taught by the Universe; all mysterious elements are the result of everyone misunderstanding how this Universe truly works along with its magnificent design that would blow the mind of Neo and any make-believe God.
neologist

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:49 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Well. This has been fun.
Good night, OneEye
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:50 am
@neologist,
Goodnight, Neo. (the other one)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Have you ever thought about why paper is designed in that way with lines for writing?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:58:43