The Girl Without A Song - Shyness Movie

aveek

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 12:42 am
Hi,
My name is Aveek, and I wrote a script about a shy girl, who becomes a little less shy by the end of the film. I employ my own theories on shyness, that I think are mostly applicable to me, but I don't know how everyone else will perceive my subjective understanding of shyness. A quick synopsis is below:

Synopsis:
A scientist invents a device to read the song within human beings. Every human has his/her own unique song. Our protagonist Emma, goes to have her song read, and discovers that she has no song. We follow her for the rest of the movie until she finds her song.

Script can be found here:
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

If you guys are interested, please take a look at the script and let me know if you have any advice for me before I actually get to shooting the film.

If you have any questions to ask of me, please feel free to do so. And everybody have a great evening

Best,
Aveek
ps. Hope you guys don't consider this some blatant self promotion. I'm just trying to make an honest movie for shy people, and I want all the critiques before the shoot, and not after film is made.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,003 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 01:22 am
@aveek,
Interesting thesis and if handled by professionals it could work out very well.

aveek

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 06:36 am
@roger,
Thanks for reading Roger.

I'm definitely not a professional. But I aim to do a professional job on this one. Someone at another forum told me to not worry, to "self validate." It was powerful when I read it.

Looking forward to any comments from anyone who might actually have some pointers for me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Girl Without A Song - Shyness Movie
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:37:48