Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 03:10 pm
Hi all, I am part of a small business. We are trying to import 3,000 ergonomically designed pens from China. I was curious about how to go about this? We already have the pens in China, but we need to get them here to the USA from re-disburment. What forms do I need to fill out, or rather what does the person in China shipping the product need to do or fill out? How can I help this be as smooth and easy as possible on both ends?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,795 • Replies: 0
No top replies


Related Topics

Spiegel Banner Ads - Discussion by cjhsa
Cartoons - Discussion by gollum
What is celebrity endorsement? - Discussion by LA girl1994
Is misleading advertizing a crime? - Question by Rickoshay75
Brand names for Solar products? - Question by kittycat94
Make some friends - Discussion by moody003
fob with t/t payment - Question by mjn
  1. Forums
  2. » How to get my 3,000 pens to USA
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/09/2021 at 09:11:10