What do you smell right now?

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:13 am
Gautam, no. There is a new one. I am using this for three months and am totally hooked.
Its a SQUARE bottle- not like Envy at all. The bottle is exceptionally heavy and the color of the contents (liquid cologne) is brandy. Its pretty strong and you just have to spray very little as compared to other milder fragrances.

I am into fragrances in a big way and know what I am talking about. Let me search Gucci's website to see if I can post details for you.
:-)
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:31 am
Tried to google but looks like Gucci homepage is for women only.

Gautam are you in London? I ask because your location is listed as such under your avatar. If yes, try Harrods or Gucci's showroom. Its available widely after a very successful launch. Comes in two sizes. I paid in Duty Free, if I am not mistaken $ 60 something for bigger bottle.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:58 am
Gucci Envy? Somehow, just the name of that cologne alone seems perfect for you, Gautam!

Smile
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:01 am
Eva wrote:
Gucci Envy? Somehow, just the name of that cologne alone seems perfect for you, Gautam!

Smile

Nah, not envious of Gucci at all !!!! Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:06 am
No, I meant those who would be smelling it on you! (Assuming you're wearing something dashing as usual.)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:34 am
<< sniff sniff >> I smell , baby poop , canary food , cooked tofu (breakfast) and stagnent house dust. At least... that is all I will admit to . hehehe Twisted Evil
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:29 pm
I smell rain (there's a thunderstorm outside) and honeysuckle.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:52 pm
someone just farted.....oops it was me..
0 Replies

danload

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 02:39 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
someone just farted.....oops it was me..
Very Happy
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 02:44 pm
Good god man, light a match or something.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 02:46 pm
Yuck, Downy dryer sheets....what the hell was Mrs. cav thinking? These things smell like fake-ass flowers. A match might help out here too, if I set them on fire.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:06 pm
tuuuuuuuuna
and bread and butter pickles
mmmmmmmm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:08 pm
hey cav! did you just see that bigass black cloud go through? wowsaaaaaaaaaaaaa
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:40 pm
<sniff>

<sniff, sniff>

<SNIFF>

Yep, that's the smell of BBQ baby back ribs drifting through the house and makin' me tummy rumble!!! Ooooh, 30 more minutes and they'll be juuuuust riiiight!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 07:27 pm
(( ssssniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffff ))

<< still trying to locate this mystery fart. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 07:50 pm
i smell, unfortunatelly, cat poop. locked my cat out accidentally away from her cat litter.... poor thing is so kindhearted, she went into the bathtub! and fled as soon as i opened the front door, feeling all guilty, even though it's all my fault. mea culpa, mea omnia culpa.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 11:38 pm
Freshly made hummus, and a dog who needs a serious bath.
0 Replies

ScissorsRunWithYou

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:21 am
The smell of bread. Abd it's making me wicked nauseated.

I swear, I am the only non-pregnant person who is so sensitive to the smell of bread,
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:52 am
cavfancier wrote:
Freshly made hummus, and a dog who needs a serious bath.

And how is that beautiful little critter of yours, cav? (apart from a bit on the nose?)
Hummus. Yum! Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:54 am
I smell freshly brewed coffe and a faint hint of my omelette.....also I washed the hard wood floors in my office with Murphys yesterday, and that not unpleasant odor is still clinging to the room this morning.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:21:00