Craven's Conspicuous Absence From Political Threads

squinney

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 06:41 am
Ah, Craven appears with the new car excuse. I think that's code for "I love the smell of leather" so I voted for the orgy.

(Sounds like more fun than all that work!)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 06:57 am
Craven just saw Sofia's nekkid avatar and felt compelled to make up the "I have a new car" story.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 09:48 am
Craven saw Sofia's avatar and needed some excuse to respond.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 01:20 pm
Success!

Glad to hear about bro visiting and car!! Figured you were busy, but I have been desolate.

Sorry you are being forced to find out the sad truth about insurance. It is really discriminatory to charge young men so much. My 21 year old son's insurance is three times mine, and I've had two speeding tickets recently. He's never had a driving infraction.

Ah well.

Don't talk politics with your bro. Pick up chicks and have fun!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 01:29 pm
We made a rule not to talk politics while picking up chicks. Or at any time really, he dislikes democracy and wants authoritarian government and ethnic cleansing. e.g. kill all Palestinians. His politics are pre-medieval and we don't get anywhere in discussions.

But the insurance thing seems justified, he totalled a rental.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 03:15 pm
What? Just then?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 03:21 pm
Totalled rental. Oy!
I guess not injured, or you would have said...?

I wonder if the insurance rates are so high because....(slappy)...MEN CAN'T DRIVE?

Hope brother is OK.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 03:28 pm
He's fine, and back to driving fast. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 05:12 pm
On the race track, I hope. <shudder>
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 07:19 am
mysteryman wrote:
OK,I'll vote that your an ass,but not as nice as Sofia's.....LOL Laughing

Agreed on both counts. :wink:

(Need to edit my post above to 'nice tits', and yes, they don't look right, Sofe. Are the nipples cock-eyed as well? I know a good attorney...)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 07:34 am
Ya know, I think a number of folks have been somewhat less inclined to wade into the political swamp here of late. I imagine that has to do with a more-or-less recent influx of folks inclined more toward ideologic rants than discussion and dissection of ideas. Just a personal impression, of course, but seems to me likely. I know I've had frequent occasion to force my fingers away fropm my keyboard and to wipe coffee spray from my monitor over the past couple of months. I suspect as the political silly season advances, things will only get worse.

About the only upside I see is that most of the newcomer idiots manage well enough to get themselves removed in fairly short order. On the other hand, there appears to be an endless pool of them ready and waiting to spew their screed and blather.

And damn .... I sure hate that I missed Sophia's revelation.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:18 am
Oh, yeah, and then there's Timberlandko's conspicuous absence.

By the way, invitations to the Debate Room also seem conspicuously absent for the ranters and ravers. Life is good.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:41:22