lustration law could be really good means to show Timoshenko her place

Bella44

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 06:13 am
The Lustration law will be employed by the ruling in Ukraine Pravy Sector to subdue political opponents and some so called allies too.
Far as I gather nationalistic ruling Pravy Sector in Ukraine has been so actively pushing lustration law through the Ukrainian Parliament with one sole aim and that is to subdue real and probable political opponents. Ukrainian nationalists have grasped the power and now they are set to keep it tight. Lustration law is excellent means for them at the moment to sort it out with those who threaten their positions. Amazingly, Batkivschyna party leader Timoshenko Youlia is in the list too!
She has been supportive actually of nationalistic elements in Ukraine. But then, when fighting in eastern Ukraine started she went too far, I think, when she initiated some "resistance units to oppose Russia". Many experts here in EU space saw it rather as some attempt to form personal guard units by Timoshenko, a lady with very strong ambitions, I should say. I am well in the know that Pravy Sector saw those units as threat to itself. Generally, Tmoshenko is rather unpredictable and today she opposes Russia while tomorrow she may oppose Pravy Sector! So lustration law could be really good means to show Timoshenko her place.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,343 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » lustration law could be really good means to show Timoshenko her place
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:29:51