President Obama kidnapped...then returned

Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:24 am
Apparently the President, Barack H. Obama was temporarily kidnapped. Not to worry though, he has been returned safely to the family which had given him a front porch seat to watch the happenings of a Pennsylvania town.

According to some reports, he had some damage to his being. however that is of less importance to the concerned folk; since, the main thing was locating him and returning him.

Presidential kidnapping

news_article wrote:
Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County - Tiffany Bruce, who lives on Rita Street in Wilkes-Barre, has become well known for the presidential statue she keeps on her front porch.

"The taxi people come by with kids and take pictures with the statue," she told Eyewitness News.
The police know me as the lady with Obama on the porch."

Bruce has a life-size state of President Barack Obama on a bench on her front porch. Now the bench, the President used to occupy, sits empty.

"It's upsetting because my kids love it," she said. "My two year-old comes outside and the first thing he says is 'hi Obama'."

Bruce told Eyewitness News that sometime between Sunday morning and Monday afternoon someone swiped the replica of the 44th President. She said it's frustrating because she saved for more than a year to be able to afford the 13-hundred dollar statue.

"I love Obama," Bruce said. "He's the first black president."

Bruce told Eyewitness News that she thought it was a joke when her children told her it was missing, but when she realized they weren't joking she went into a panic.

"I just freaked," she recalled. "I almost passed out. The ambulance had to come and take me to the hospital."

Joshua Williamson, who lives across the street, said he can't believe someone would take a statue of the commander-in-chief...

...check above link for video and more on the story

President returned safely...sort of

Family relieved! Halloween and Christmas are saved!

President possibly addicted to Twisted Tea Upon His Return
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 449 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » President Obama kidnapped...then returned
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:17:53