Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 04:58 pm
I will ask bluntly opinions about open marriage.

It seems to be a trend and i had been questioned with myposition on this asset. I honestly think that is a way for getting away recklessly without suffering the consecuences of your actions. There is a permission to do wht you desire forgetting the pilar of marriage which is commitment.

Do you know someone that has done something similar?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,235 • Replies: 4
No top replies

graceforall

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 08:54 pm
@luismtzzz,
Cause and effect has always been prevalent through our decision. You are right, there has to be a natural response to actions that is not aligned with law.
luismtzzz

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 10:28 pm
@graceforall,
I mean how important is commitment for a marriage. I think it is a big deal. There's nothing more difficult than to keep a stable and exclusive reality with another human been. If it is difficult to do so with our own keen. To keep it with an stranger seems almost like insanity. But even tough many people achieve this and are married for decades.
Real Music

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 10:21 pm
@luismtzzz,
Although it's not exactly that same as an open marriage there is something very similar. There are couples who live the swingers lifestyle. There is one difference. True swingers won't leave there spouse ALONE with another SINGLE man or woman. Everyone has to be in the room together.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 04:10 am
@luismtzzz,
luismtzzz wrote:

I mean how important is commitment for a marriage. I think it is a big deal. There's nothing more difficult than to keep a stable and exclusive reality with another human been. If it is difficult to do so with our own keen. To keep it with an stranger seems almost like insanity. But even tough many people achieve this and are married for decades.

People define commitment differently. For a relationship to succeed ,it is important for the parties involved to agree on values, and respect mutually established boundaries. As long as there is no deceit, there is no wrongdoing. Some people prefer mutual exclusivity and others don't. For instance, a polygamist shares emotional and physical intimacy with more than one spouse. But, all enter the relationship with knowledge of that fact.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Open marriage
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:33:23