Looking for anyone in LA? ill buy you lunch x if u put up with my boring interview :)

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 03:27 am
Ill will totally buy you lunch if you put up with my boring research questions...like...

How happy are you out of 10?
How anxious are you out of 10?
Whats your favorite colour?

etc etc ha x im an artist , i'm really not intimidating, i'm sensitive, and i would REally appreciate it!

: )
Warmth Sophia
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 396 • Replies: 7
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:23 am
@SophiaHewson,
Art project?
dalehileman

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 04:15 pm
@SophiaHewson,
Soph why don't you just go ahead with anyone who will give you his email add

I'm [email protected]

..and apparently don't care who else knows it. My kids think I'm wacko
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 04:55 pm
@SophiaHewson,
What is lunch x?
SophiaHewson

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Hi : )
Yes Art project! Haha Artists the things we do! Ill be stringing myself up from the ceiling covered in glitter this Oct in melbourne : ) but our chat would just be for research, not recorded or anything , and not too bad, nothing that makes you uncomfortable! and we could go somewhere yum! Any questions about it you can email me at [email protected]

Sophia Hewson
0 Replies

SophiaHewson

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:32 am
@ossobuco,
Ha ha ok, im from the land of the BBQ australia! but lunch.. could be.. somewhere nice and a bit quiet, MAYbe with a white table cloth but not crazy pants expensive : ) im thinking somewhere that serves extra bread and desert like a long lunch with lots of my dorky questions... but only answering the ones you feel like, and nothing recorded.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:22 am
@SophiaHewson,
Sophia, your offer strikes the typical Web forum participant (in this instance my entire family) as highly suspicious. To allay such misgiving you might offer links to legitimate verifiable sites describing the project

But if accredited, my apologies and best of luck in your venture
dalehileman

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 11:55 am
@dalehileman,
……Also Sophia, again my infirmity, but I'm curious why you can't field this survey entirely by email
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Looking for anyone in LA? ill buy you lunch x if u put up with my boring interview :)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:31:17