To all men who read this!

Zeurich

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 01:45 am
I have a question to all men, what you think of woman who thinks "my life has nothing to do with anyone else" ? Just give me the honest answer please. Actually it is not about me, about a friend of mine. That what she has always in her mouth. In my view that is simply not true, what ever we do can affect on family members, kids also our friends. Now she is messed up with her third relationship too. So I like to know what public thinks about this,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 531 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 05:11 am
@Zeurich,
What she has in her mouth? What the heck are you talking about? Does she overeat? Drink to excess? Smoke? Say nasty things? Crack chewing gum?
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 06:54 am
@Zeurich,
You post was a bit confusing as to exactly what you are talking about, but since am a man and you did ask one specific question, I will attempt to answer.

Quote:
I have a question to all men, what you think of woman who thinks "my life has nothing to do with anyone else"
On one level, your friend is correct. Her life is her own and how she lives her life has nothing to do with anyone else. That is not to say the way she lives does not affect those around her, because it can and does. But it is still her life to live.

If you (or anyone else) find that she is impacting you too negatively, then for your own sake you would need to distance yourself from her.

Hope this helps.
0 Replies

Zeurich

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 07:27 am
@jespah,
I was not planing to post this. Accidentally it is gone sorry for the inconvenience, it is bit annoying that no one can delete a post here on this damn site.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 07:28 am
She means that she feels that she should live her life to her own benefit - not for others.

That's a great idea - except other people DO get in the way of this selfishness - like children, jobs, relatives, health, etc.

PS - Is there a reason why you asked MEN only about this?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » To all men who read this!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:59:46