Fight Satan!

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:59 pm
Hey, remember that scripture in Revelations about Michael imprisoning Satan in a computer? Well he's finally trying to stage his escape. Gus brought the whole affair to my attention, and I intend to head the opposition. Who is with me? We need to organize a plan of attack.

Be forewarned, Gus has prophesied that our efforts will end in rivers of blood, right here on A2K, but perhaps we may stall him for a moment, and mount up some sort of merit for the next life.

Kicky, you can be in charge of tactics. I'll let you be a general, but you don't have to actually lead troops if you don't want.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,324 • Replies: 60
No top replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:05 pm
I'm with you SCoates, I'm pretty handy with the computer.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:07 pm
Do we get to kill people?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:08 pm
See if you can locate his file. Maybe we can just delete him...

Somehow, I don't think it will be that easy to get rid of him. Admittedly, though, most of my supervillian knowledge comes from the first two ninja turtle movies. Dang, I wish I'd watched the third. At the time I considered it trivial, you know?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:09 pm
Count me in. Slaughter is my middle name.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:11 pm
That is entirely up to you, Kicky. You're in charge of anything that falls into that sort of category. I'm sure Gus will be more than willing to assist you if you ask him.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:12 pm
Littlek is already lost to us.

I suggest as a first matter of business we designate a spy. Someone Satan feels he can trust.

Oh, also, it seems Satan may actually be a girl. I think scripture has lost a little something in the numerous translations over the years.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:13 pm
I think satan might be a bunny.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:27 pm
Here is the last thing Santana said: sacrifice? you dont know what in the hell sacrifice is. and as much as i dont like you, i hope to god you never do. and keep me inside? where? the house? too late, iv already done that. the computer? sorry, dont mess with me man

Santana is what we've interpreted to be one of the old dragon's seven heads, or names. Satan is one, and lucifer is another. Be on the lookout for four more. In the mean time, let's try to decipher what this threat meant. It sounds to me like he/she.it is already out of the computer and in someone's house. DO you think it intends to steal a body?

For those of you just now joining the cause, Santana revealed herself as the devil in a thread in the music forum about "hating headbangers". I suggest everyone read up to understand what we're dealing with.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:28 pm
Satan is a serpent; I think that rules out rabbits.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:29 pm
You don't know rabbits very well, do you?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:32 pm
You guys are terrible.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:30 pm
I thought it said "fight satin". I was all for it - I hate those satin sheets, and my bum look gi-normous in satin.

I felt it was a good fight!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:54 pm
I can only imagine that SCoates and Gus think santana is some sort of con artist. Maybe you know something that I don't know. But, think about it. You are being really really rotten.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:04 pm
Oh... Sad Two reallys?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:08 pm
yep. 2 reallys. reallies?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:11 pm
Well, I think it should be "really"s or something like that, but I was lazy.

I would have expected something like, "Delightfully nasty." But "really(2) nasty." Is kinda harsh.

You and Craven just keep picking on me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:17 pm
I thought the sign thinmg was funny, I felt your intent was not mean. And it was a general silliness. But, this thread is mean in the same way that santana feels her peers are treating her - what she came here to complain about .
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:26 pm
I know... you're right. Maybe we should redirect our anger elsewhere. Kicky, can you think of something better we could destroy? I mean, I don't want this angry mob to go to waste.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:35 pm
Gus? Gawd knows he deserves a little arse-wooping.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Fight Satan!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:20:59