Blackies near Snezhnoje!

NataLee

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 07:42 am
This is no joke! We just came to sense after that non-stop bombing and shelling. And in the first silent morning I see blackies in camouflage entering my town together with Ukrainian National Guards laughing and shooting dogs and occasional passers-by! As if they've come to some theme-park to safari. And according their chatting they REALLY paid some officials in Kyiv licence to torture and kill some set number of citizens in Donetsk region. All of them were allowed to keep their favorite weapons they brought with them. Those very blackies and several white foreigners we couldn't define their nationality were most active in cleansings in Snezhnoje. My friend is paramedic in our hospital. She says she'd never seen so many fractures and thermal injuries and wounds caused by shell bullets at once. Half of her patients were pre-school kids!
Foreign hirelings and moral morons and maniacs turned East Ukraine into their entertaining park! And such dorky "jounalists"=Nazi trolls as Bogdan Butkevitch are convincing the rest of Ukrainians that it is righteous things going on here.
Stop hunting-season in East Ukraine! Stop killing and crippling our children! Let us alone!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,471 • Replies: 1
No top replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:58 pm
@NataLee,
It appears that the Russian propaganda machine is busy.
0 Replies