Kiwiann

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:07 pm
I have been able to create this feeling in my body for as long as I can remember. I am assuming it has something to do with my body's electrical system. It's as if I can send ( what I assume to be electrical current ) through my body, a buzzing sensation. I can direct this buzzing sensation to specific areas of my body. This sensation sometimes is stronger at times and if I concentrate it to a certain area of my body, I can eliminate aches and pains. For example, where I work, there is a lot of stair stepping in order for me to complete my job during the day. When I get home, my joints are sore and aching. I can sit down, relax and produce this sensation. I direct it to my knees and the pain subsides. For the past two weeks I have been using this sensation while meditating. It takes meditation to a whole new level. This next part may sound a little weird but I think it is an important part of my post. While masturbating, ( yeah I am going there...sorry! ) I can produce this sensation and direct towards my genitals. I almost instantly ejaculate. So two nights ago, I was sitting around being lazy and watching tv. I decided to direct this sensation to my genital area without masturbating and I felt a strong sensation. The sensation you get when you are about to encounter in sexual activities. I did it a few more times and it felt the same way every time. I did a kegal muscle exercise and held it and proceeded to direct this sensation to my genital area ( I am thinking now it was directed to my prostate). I held it for about 15 seconds and I ejaculated. I know this is gross and weird. I just wanted to share, in hopes of finding others who can create this type of sensation. I am pretty sure I understand a little about how electricity is created in our bodies. The potassium ions are attracted to the sodium ions. The potassium ions moving towards the sodium ions is what creates this electricity? Please, no stupid comments! This is real and I would appreciate some real, factual answers. Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 838 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:21 pm
@Kiwiann,
The mind is a wonderful and terrible thing at the same time. As I see this - your mind fantasized this whole thing and then also fantasized we'd be interested in it. Truly amazing.
Kiwiann

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:43 pm
@Ragman,
It got you to reply so.....
Ragman

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 05:10 pm
@Kiwiann,
Well, that's not big thing. I'm only this little man trapped inside this window made out of text that's 1/4 inch tall.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Electric Body
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:52:23