7

Shoe Lover

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:40 am
Hello to all members. My name is John and I have recently started up a website to sell shoes. Wow there are so many and I don't pretend to be an expert on the subject i just like the many different styles that are available. How do you choose, other than past experience or referral from friends we tend to listen to why is being advertised. I look forward to some interesting discussions. Also if you can recommend any other shoe forums it would be very much appreciated.
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,018 • Replies: 2

heelshoes

1  
Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:25 am
@john mccallion,
1. the exchange and return service is the most important thing for selling shoes online. Because some customers worry bought the wrong size of shoes, so they keep comparing and asking.
If you can provide 7 days no questions return and exchange. They will happy to buy with you.
2. Find some a online partner to corporate. Shoes are high competitive fashion industry in the US. With a good partner like bambooshoesbrand.com. You will find you always easy to get $5000 sales in every month. They are doing the marketing for you.
3. Open a Ebay, Amazon account to sell the shoes. That will help you creating extra two sales channel to building brand. Especially Amazon, tons of affiliate marketer will help you to promote your shoes.
4. Test the market. No one knows which style of shoes is selling good. We must test the market, and get feedback from the customers.

HarMo

1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 12:44 am
@john mccallion,
ohh..Nice john