Open letter to Swanson Health Products

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 01:50 pm
Sirs:

The following is not a joke, my Better Half and I being university graduates and though now grandparents presumably still free of Alzheimer's

In this ad for "25% off....Everything Is On Sale ,"

(link to ad deleted by a2k--but why? Inquiries may be directed to [email protected])

…..it's not clear whether the discount applies to everything you make or everything shown on that page

It's not clear whether the prices given for everything shown includes 25% off the discount shown

This page has two "SAVE NOW" links. It isn't clear whether the ads accessed by the two links show exactly the same products and prices and if they do, why two links?

As with the main ad, it's not clear in the link whether prices are 25% off the discount

Each link has at least two more flashing links, "SEE WHAT'S NEW" and "SHOP NOW....". All the above questions apply to each of these links also

Thanks for your attention to our puzzlement
Dale Hileman
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 338 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 02:23 pm
@dalehileman,
They are not the only ones that serve such confusion. I have also noticed that the price of some products vary widely from one order to the next. Maybe it's a supply/demand situation, and maybe it's a matter of which fad people are following in any given week. Anyhow, it is a little disconcerting to see your three dollar jewel suddenly price at almost six bucks.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 02:24 pm
@dalehileman,
They are not the only ones that serve such confusion. I have also noticed that the price of some products vary widely from one order to the next. Maybe it's a supply/demand situation, and maybe it's a matter of which fad people are following in any given week. Anyhow, it is a little disconcerting to see your three dollar jewel suddenly price at almost six bucks.

dalehileman

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 03:46 pm
@roger,
Rog thanks for the support, it's reassuring to know you're not alone
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Open letter to Swanson Health Products
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:23:14