MarkC

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:20 pm
My website that I had back in 2010 was revolutionary. It showed how both the Clinton and Bush Administrations were directly involved in 911. The 1990s was the largest Immigration period in U.S. history. The Clintons were bringing millions of Immigrants into America to sell the heroin that was coming into the U.S. from Afghanistan. A Republican girl named Barbara Olson went to war against Hillary Clinton during this era. She wrote a book called "Hell to Pay" In this book she talked about how the Clinton's were working for the CIA and bringing Cocaine into the country back when Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas. She also told about how the Clinton's were connected to the Red Chinese Communist Party and she also talked about how the Clinton's were connected to the DeBeers Diamond company. Barbara Olson was on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon during 911. Out of the 500 flights that were in the air that day Olson just happened to be flying that particular day and just happened to be on the flight that crashed into the Pentagon.
John O'Neill was the top FBI agent in the New York City office. Right after the first bombing of the World Trade Towers he was put on the case. O'Neill always suspected that the World Trade Towers would be attacked again. Through his research work he found out that Bill Clinton was financing the future Hijackers with diamonds from the DeBeers Diamond Company. At the time Bill Clinton had a Jewish/CIA man named Louie Freeh running the FBI. Freeh blocked the fact that in 1997 Bill Clinton was receiving campaign money illegally from the Chinese Communist Party. Freeh also blocked an investigation looking into the fact that the Clinton Whitehouse was Jewish controlled. After Years of investigation John O'Neill had found out that Bill Clinton was financing the future hijackers with diamonds from De beers and after compiling this information he went to an FBI meeting presented by Freeh and when he went out into the hallway to use his cell phone as he returned to the meeting he found out that his briefcase had been stolen. The briefcase contained all of the incriminating evidence against Bill Clinton linking him to the hijackers. O'Neill was fired from the FBI for losing all of that important information. While being unemployed John O'Neill got a call offering him $350,000 dollars a year to be head of security at the World Trade Towers. After 911 his body was found buried under tons of rubble. So two of the Clinton's main enemies during their Presidency O'Neill and Olson both died during 911.

When George Bush Sr. was President back in 1991 he had his Treasury Secretary Nick Brady create the "Brady Bond" The Brady Bond was created so poor third world countries could barrow money from the U.S. on a ten year loan and then pay the loan back ten years later interest free. George Bush Sr. actually created this for his own personal gain. On Sept. 12th 1991 he barrowed 240 billion dollars from the Cantor Fitzgerald Bond firm located high up in the World Trade Towers. Bernie Cantor a Jew was the founder of the company. Ten years later when George Bush Jr. was President that ten year loan that his father had borrowed from Cantor Fitzgerald was coming due on Sept 12th 2001. A day "before" on Sept 11th 2001 American Airlines flight 11 crashed into the Cantor Fitzgerald Bond firm killing over 600 employees completely erasing the 240 billion dollar loan that his father had taken out ten years earlier. The Jewish CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald stayed home from work that day. These attacks were blamed on the Taliban who were cutting down the opium fields over in Afghanistan destroying the opium fields that the CIA was in charge of since 1978. The Rockefellers who created the CIA back in 1947 designed and built the World Trade Towers. The twin towers were named after David and Nelson Rockefeller. When first built the the World Trade Towers had a vault installed called the Comex vault. The province of Novia Scotia had 11 billion dollars of gold stored in the vault when 911 happened. The Jewish banking Rockefeller family told Novia Scotia that the gold was destroyed during 911. This can't possibly be true because jetliner fuel can't make gold vaporize and disappear. Before George Bush Sr. became vice president under Ronald Reagan he was president of the Rockefeller's Chase Manhattan Bank. I was on a 911 discussion forum about four years ago with this information. I wonder if anybody still remembers me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 518 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:28 pm
This is totally, totally awesome information. May I quote you?
MarkC

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:12 pm
@roger,
Sure thanks Rog for backing me up. This information was on my website in 2010. I got the ball rolling about how jews were behind 911. I was the first person in the country with the real facts. You can display this information anywhere you want. You have this post to prove that I said so.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 05:58 pm
http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/republicans-unprecedented-obstructionism-by-numbers
MarkC

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
John Boehner is a Jew. He headed up a the national Jewish Conference with Larry King. Why would you post this Republican nonsense that you are putting on the forum on a 911 post. The Republican Party is run by Radical Leftwing Jews The JRP. Jewish Republican Party. Haven't you ever heard of AIPAC don't you know what that is? Boehner gives speaking engagements at AIPAC all of the time.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:45 pm
@MarkC,
Hi MarcC, you should be in a padded cell. Only so you won't hurt yourself during one of your delusional periods. Get well.
MarkC

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 11:17 pm
@glitterbag,
You are the one that should be in a padded cell. The whole Liberalism thing is a big scam created by jews that run the News media. Liberals are like little children. When they start finding out the truth about the democratic party they are in love with thay start stomping their feet and acting like a six year old. then the next thing is to say peole are crazy that don't believe in the whole Liberal scam. I have been dealing with these nutcases for years.
For example James Carville (the mouth from the south) the main Clinton supporter and I were on a Democratic Liberal Forum about 7 years ago. This is where i first exposed the Clintons as being behind 911. James Carville a nationally known TV personality was of course the star of the discussion group. All of the liberals on the forum were naturally kissing his celebrity ass. After I exposed the Clintons as being behing 911 with one of my articles on the forum titled Clintonheight 911 Carville left the forum like a little chicken and abandoned the discussion group. I never saw his chicken ass on TV after that ever again. I have never lost a discussion against a Liberal in my life because the whole liberal cause is a big pak of lies based on distorted facts. Carville is obviously a Jew too.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 911
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 06:50:49