shauna0

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 12:07 pm
Hollow!everyone! Now, In China, It’s 1:35, so good morning , my friends.
In order to get a good shape, I’m going on a diet recently. I think, I’m a little bit fat, you know, for a girl, if you have a good shape, it could be more easier for you to find a boyfriend. (But I also know , love is not base on the appearance.)so, today, I want to talk about the recipe with you.
In China, some people may have a cup of soya-bean milking and two loaves of deep-fried dough sticks in the morning, while others may have a cup of porridge and a piece of pastry or a steamed stuffed bun in the morning. The steamed stuffed bun which were made in our canteen is very nice! And it is also the traditional Chinese food, if you come to CUMT next time, and I hope I have the chance to treat you it.
And at noon, Most of us will eat rice, but some people may eat wheaten food owing to the places they living in(they live in the places where are not suitable for rice to grow ). For us, lunch is the most important meal in a day. Usually we will eat some food like: fried sweet and tenderloin, stir fried cabbage, bibimbap, capsicum potato silk, tomato scrambled eggs, fish-flavored pork and so on.
Our third restaurant also serve us some special food, such as “Rice in bamboo tube” which means putting the rice in bamboo and “zongzi” which means putting the glutinous rice wrapped in the reed leaves. They are made in very special ways.
As for evening, Most of us may just eat some simple food, such as steamed stuffed bun and a cup of porridge, yes, the same with morning, but we may also eat some things that left at noon, some families may also cook something else, but always not be that much. And in the late evening we prefer eat some fruits.
I think the recipes between Chinese and your coountries may have much different, I do hope that you can introduce your recipes for me. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 475 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » what we eat ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 09:18:44