Tarot Cards

SCoates

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 07:56 pm
Yes, yes, I know, I'm a step behind Cav, but I really have a lot of experience with Tarot, having been a fan of Ogre Battle on the SNES. Just try me, I shall consult actual cards to determine your fate. An expensive deck too, it was the coolest one they had at Barnes and Noble, so of course it was the most pricy. Wishing you guys could see some of the graphics. Anyway, I'll explain them as their drawn. Okay, who wants their fate read first? I'll only draw five cards per person for a reading on your entire life, and a single card for questions on important descisions. If it's really important up to three cards.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 500 • Replies: 9
No top replies

fealola

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 07:57 pm
double post
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 07:57 pm
Me! Read my life!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:03 pm
pentacles wild or straight stud tarot?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:13 pm
Okay, fea, here goes.

Card 1: Hierophant

Wow, that an odd card for a first draw. It probably just represents me telling your fortune though. This must be the most important thing you've done in a while.

Card 2: Hierophant

What? There's suppose to be only one of these in my deck... you must have a pretty boring life. Whatever comes up next will be of belittled importance.

Card 3: Lovers

This has a different portent than you may have expected. You cat will die this week. If you don't have a cat than don't worry.

Card 4: King of spades

Uh-oh... maybe I should go through this deck a little better before I try any more readings. Um, maybe it means you'll become a good gardener.

Card 5: Death

Oh, wow, you're lucky. Your cat is safe. This merely counteracts the third card. However, if you don't have a cat, keep an eye on your loved ones.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:16 pm
dyslexia wrote:
pentacles wild or straight stud tarot?

I only use the ones which I remembered from the video game. I threw the rest away. Which reminds me, I can throw cards really far. A friend of mine and I get in card fights all the time. Our faces are all scarred up.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:16 pm
Hmm. I'll let this sink in. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:10 pm
Hmm....so you only have the major arcana, or just a hodgepodge of random cards? Well, I'll take a reading, but I might have to consult the Waite deck, the Crowley deck, or the Egyptian deck, just for a second opinion. I love tarot cards, mostly as art though. Wink
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:23 pm
I used to just use Uno cards, for telling fortunes, so I have to agree the art is a step up.

As for the reading, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow. My shift is over, and I want to get home before Wings starts.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:23 pm
Well, the readings here will obviously never be as popular as your own, Cav. So I sold my cards to my wife for forty cents, and she's gluing them together to make a model bird.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tarot Cards
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:28:31