8

Which is the best computer?

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:50 am
Now i am going to buy a new computer for my child, he is very much like the games and good in studies and writing. So I think if you share anything please related to get good support with the games. I want to make my child happy.

shimply

1  
Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 11:15 pm
@andrewmanley,
Well, I would recommend to go HCL.

roger710

1  
Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2014 03:54 am
I recommend you to buy assemble computer as per your sons need.

proofreadmyfile

0  
Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 11:17 pm
@andrewmanley,
Hi Andrewmanley,
It's nice to hear that your child is good at playing, studies and writing and you want to buy a computer system for your child, really great well done.
Now we will talk about what you have asked, so first of all you should check the specification of the system according to your child requirements, what type of system he wants after that according to your requirement you should go for the assemble computer it will be best for your child to learn, playing etc.

Maxbond

0  
Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:07 am
According to me you can go for the assemble computer it will be good for your child in studying and game playing.Building your own computer allows the complete customization and also give the ability to change internal hardware whenever you need.

kingchum

0  
Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:06 am
@andrewmanley,
Laptops most suitable entertainment, and to carry out, good for you.

debriney

0  
Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 01:00 am
@andrewmanley,
tablet computer, like iPad, may delight him. Small size, small weight and easy to carry.

Chris Mackenzy

0  
Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 10:57 am
@andrewmanley,
Get a desktop with good VGA card for games and improved RAM to run the games smoothly.

CharlesRobert

1  
Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 02:57 pm
@andrewmanley,
Now I am using ruggedized portable computer. I am very satisfied using with this rugged computer. Ruggedized portable computer have become very popular among people and they prefer to buy it because of its portability and size, most of the people go for the one which is swanky and slimmest in size. One of the most apparent benefits of portable computer by Trans2000 is that you can use it wherever we go, without having it linked with the mains.

jamesvasquez

1  
Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 03:10 am
I prefer assemble computer it will be enough for your child in studying and game playing.This computer gives more flexibility as your kind components that you want.