Positive suggestion

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 10:23 pm
I'm sick of thinking about that horrible beheading video. I need a diversion. So here it is.

Okay now, only positive suggestions on this thread. Starting with this one.

You are gorgeous. You are everything that is beautiful in the world. The beauty that shines through you is irresistable. You are stunning. You are perfect. You are amazing. You are the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. You are loved.

Yeah, I feel a little better already.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 15
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 10:33 pm
What beheading video? I'm not familiar.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 10:35 pm
Ack, I just saw the headline, you should pardon the expression. Check the NYTimes, or Google News or whatever...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 10:47 pm
Re: Positive suggestion
kickycan wrote:
I'm sick of thinking about that horrible beheading video. I need a diversion. So here it is.

Okay now, only positive suggestions on this thread. Starting with this one.

You are gorgeous. You are everything that is beautiful in the world. The beauty that shines through you is irresistable. You are stunning. You are perfect. You are amazing. You are the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. You are loved.

Yeah, I feel a little better already.

boy kicky; if you keep talking about me that way..........
i might just lose my head! Rolling Eyes Shocked Twisted Evil
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 11:00 pm
Yay, Kicky! Kicky is fun! Kicky always has something provacative to say! Hip hip hooray! Good idea, Kicky!

(How's that? --- i really mean it!)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:17 am
fea has the prettiest avatar; I love the color!

PS I agree re the video <shudder>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:20 am
NO VIDEO ON THIS THREAD!!!! Please? pretty please...?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:21 am
Tens of millions of schoolchildren arrived home safely last evening, and are now on their way to school here in the New Nited States. Tens of millions of dogs were taken for walks by their loving owners, and are now sleeping in the sunny patch in the front room, now that the children are off to school.

There's no god in heaven, and all is not right with the world, but, by and large, things go well for most Americans.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:28 am
My cats had a great day sleeping in the sun
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:39 am
Got a brand new digital cable box, most recent model, with a sleek design, to replace the old box which fried itself the other day, all free of charge.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:42 am
The sun rose on schedule this morning, the birds are chirping, and the sky is a bright blue. All's right with the world!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:24 am
I had a neat day yesterday despite much being wrong here in the US and in the world at large, and foresee a good day today too - it is sunny here in north north CA, I look forward to a work project, and awaken to the laundry already done and folded.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:32 am
It's a sunny day. I will be leaving work early to coach my under-10 soccer team. Every one of them will learn to shoot with his off-foot without breaking stride. Many "bulges in the old onion bag".
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:48 am
fealola wrote:
Yay, Kicky! Kicky is fun! Kicky always has something provacative to say! Hip hip hooray! Good idea, Kicky!

(How's that? --- i really mean it!)

Thanks for the positivity. You are wonderful!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:55 am
Kicky is wonderful!

And that little doggie is just too cute for words.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:57 am
Awwww, shucks!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Positive suggestion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:49:22