Hispanic Culture and Marketing

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 10:49 am
Hello,

My name is jacob and i am a student at Florida State University. I am taking a Hispanic Marketing class, and my assignment for the week was to interview 3 people of Hispanic descent and try and gleam information that may be useful to marketers. If anyone considers themselves a US Hispanic and would not mind answering the following questions, it would be greatly appreciated and i think it would start an interesting discussion.

1. When watching television do you actively try and watch Spanish language television?
2. What are some of the things that make your culture unique (Either on a regional, national, or multinational level)?
3. Who is your favorite celebrity, athlete, politician, public figure?
4. What is your favorite sport?
5. Are you more likely to buy a brand that is heavily geared towards Hispanics, regardless of how it holds up vs its competitors?
6. How often do you watch TV? Listen to radio? Go to the movies?
7. Would you go to the movies more if they had Spanish language movies?
8. Family is clearly instrumental in the Hispanic culture (hell, all humans love their family, however it seems to assume even more importance in the context of a Hispanic household), what are your favorite activities to do with the family?

Anybody who takes the time to answer any of these questions is my hero, obviously you do not have to answer them all, but if you just got the ball rolling, that would be greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,420 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hispanic Culture and Marketing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:28:51