is 6 years old TOO old for a diapers and a pacifier?

Sat 17 May, 2014 08:38 pm
My nephew is 6 and his parents still let him wear diapers and use a pacifier. He' s very ill tempered, and eats chocolate donuts, ice cream, and candy MULTIPLE times per day.

Is any of this normal, or should I be alarmed?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,516 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Sat 17 May, 2014 10:13 pm
@soundsighted,
I don't know. What do the other kids at school think of him and his little quirks?
ehBeth

Sat 17 May, 2014 10:14 pm
@soundsighted,
did you talk to his parents last year when you asked the same question about a 5 year-old?
0 Replies

soundsighted

Sat 17 May, 2014 10:27 pm
@roger,
Quote:
I don't know. What do the other kids at school think of him and his little quirks?

He yells a lot at people. I would say excessively.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sat 17 May, 2014 11:05 pm
@soundsighted,
soundsighted wrote:

My nephew is 6 and his parents still let him wear diapers and use a pacifier. He' s very ill tempered, and eats chocolate donuts, ice cream, and candy MULTIPLE times per day.

Depends. Is he severely mentally or emotionally disabled? Borderling nonfunctioning autistic? For one thing, it's unlikely he's going to first grade/elementary school in diapers.
BDV

Sun 18 May, 2014 11:30 am
@soundsighted,
eating lots of sugar based foods is very bad for him and probably makes him hyper, he more than likely doesnt sleep well causing the temper issues, diaper and pacifier are passed time to go, especially diaper as he should have been out of that at 2/3 years
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 18 May, 2014 11:34 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

soundsighted wrote:

Depends.

Those are diapers for adults tsar, this kid is only 6.
edgarblythe

Sun 18 May, 2014 11:39 am
@chai2,
But he will be using them, one day, it seems.
roger

Sun 18 May, 2014 03:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
Fortunately, he or she is quite unlikely to reproduce.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 18 May, 2014 09:09 pm
Yes, but it's really none of your concern.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 18 May, 2014 09:15 pm
I think I don't understand this thread - the question, last year or now, might be real. Who would make this up?

I would hope the poster tells more.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » is 6 years old TOO old for a diapers and a pacifier?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:07:53