It's frickin snowing again!!!

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:47 pm
Here we are, almost the middle of May, and it's still snowing!!! When is this gonna stop?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 661 • Replies: 13
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:50 pm
where are you?

we had mid 70's today but the last few hours have been one storm after another

thunder and lightening and heavy rain
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:54 pm
Damn!!! Don't you hate when that happens!!!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:58 pm
Re: It's frickin snowing again!!!
stand up for pessimism wrote:
Here we are, almost the middle of May, and it's still snowing!!! When is this gonna stop?

Where are you? Confused
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:04 pm
I'm in Canada, Saskatchewan actually!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:06 pm
It was actually very nice here in New Brunswick today, except for the wind. Too windy for my taste.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:18 pm
We had a nice little hailstorm here yesterday. It wouldn't have taken many degrees cooler for it to be snow.

Now I'm trying to figure out if it's going to rain overnight. I've still got a bit of laundry out there, and I'd like to leave it til tomorrow afternoon - but not if it gets soaked again.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:21 pm
Sounds like you've got a crisis on your hands, Beth.

Best of luck to you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 07:23 pm
We could use some of that cool weather in Southeast Texas. It's almost time for the real heat up to begin.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 08:43 pm
Beautiful, calm & sunny morning here in Melbourne Oz. Smile A nice change from the chilly days we've been experiencing over the last week or two. I have windows & doors open to let in lots of fresh air. <Ahhhhhhhhh>

The good news: Wednesday & Thursday are predicted to be sunny & 20 C. Can't expect much better than that in May!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 08:57 pm
still no rain Sad

In drought for about 2 years!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 09:08 pm
You didn't receive the downpours a couple of weeks ago, margo? I think we received a month's rain in 2/3 days. Still drought here, of course, but I can't help but enjoy some warmth after being cooped up inside during most of the past week. Selfish, I know!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 11:54 pm
Quote:
In drought for about 2 years!

That doesn't sound good, Margo. Is there a good irrigation system around there or are you living in a dead, brown zone.

Let's hear some more details.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 02:53 pm
Dead brown zones are us!
Some friends who live in sort of country (20+ acres) have a pond, where the water level has gone down so much that the ducks are starting to walk across.

Water restrictions are in! Showering with friends is out (appears to use extra water!)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » It's frickin snowing again!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:46:52