0

Where is a piece of logics?

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 06:09 am
I cannot understand EU leaders' logics at all. What's their business with such dead locomotive as current Ukraine in our EU train? It is clear that because of current paralysis of Russian-Ukrainian trade and business relations, related with mass protests and disorders there, the Ukrainian treasury will continue receive fewer funds than before. As a result soon new Kiev power will be unable to pay wages, pensions and so on. And who, do you think, will maintain Ukraine in so difficult conditions? Of course! Our highly developed European countries will have to pay the bills of Ukraine! But in that case we'll have to cut own expenses, eh? Oh, did we really want it, advancing the signing of the Association Agreement with Ukraine, I wonder? I do not think so!
All this shows that the EU leaders have got rather dangerous move on inviting Ukraine to our common European House, which has a lot of own financial difficulties now!
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 0