For The First Time In A Long Time

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 04:38 pm
When I was younger I had a murderously bad temper and would do violence even though I'm a little guy. I've had it under control for a good long while but today has been so frustrating and I've dealt with so many beyond the pale assholes, I really would like to go out, get drunk and get in a fight. If I got the worst of it I wouldn't care. I won't but I sure would like to.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 556 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 04:58 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

When I was younger I had a murderously bad temper and would do violence even though I'm a little guy. I've had it under control for a good long while but today has been so frustrating and I've dealt with so many beyond the pale assholes, I really would like to go out, get drunk and get in a fight. If I got the worst of it I wouldn't care. I won't but I sure would like to.

Wow!

If posting with us assholes is not enough to rid you of any excess anger, Bear...things must be really, really bad.

Kicking the cat will normally get you through these kinds of things with less loss of blood and teeth...than drinking and brawling in a bar.

Just sayin'!
neologist

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 05:21 pm
The only problem with that is it doesn't always end up with guys going home and putting on band aids; sometimes the results are much worse than intended. Perhaps some inanimate and otherwise indestructible object? Punching bag? Used to work for me.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 07:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I love my cats
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 05:06 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

I love my cats

Me too. Lemme introduce you:

Cabot:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_2016_zps5b2a01c0.jpg

Napoleon:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_2036_zps3666100f.jpg

The two of 'em sleeping together:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_2048_zps7c000884.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 05:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
Hope things are better today without getting drunk, getting into fights, or kicking anything!
0 Replies

void123

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 12:52 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Discipline...
look into fighting as a sport
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 03:36 pm
@void123,
I have studied martial arts
void123

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 04:48 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
did you study it as in not practice or did you practice in it?
cool what kind?
i boxed, and muay thai,
its kinda unfair just to beat the **** out of somebody who has no skill. honestly there no honor in it. rather set up a street fight or something, you could also win some money.also if they have no skill but agreed to fight rationally then i think that has more honor than provoking drunks at a bar.
jcboy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 06:42 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I took up kickboxing a few years ago. Good workout and a good way blow off steam, another plus is some of the guys are pretty hot.

0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 09:13 am
@void123,
I practiced traditional tae kwon do for several years but it's been awhile. I couldn't afford for both my son and I to do it, so I stopped and left him in it. He got a black belt and is now working on a black belt in MMA
void123

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 01:09 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
im self taught, i fought some of the teachers they have around here and ko'ed them, also i know japanese Jujutsu
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 05:02 pm
I lost an arm wrestling contest to a guy with a size 8 hat.

Just sayin'
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 05:49 pm
I can kick and scream and claw with my fingernails.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 6 May, 2014 04:39 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Then do it.

Understanding of course that you may not just get beat up.

You will have to pick someone who actually deserves getting in a fight, which you may not be capable of discerning. Imagine some poor sap who just got in the way of a pissed off bipo and, for no discernible reason, either got physically injured or was forced to injure you. Not very fair.

There is something cathartic about physical violence and sustaining pain and damage. Better though that you do it within a controlled setting, and this is more for the benefit of the person you fight than for yourself.

Getting drunk isn't so bad an idea unless it is the intended precursor to your starting a fight with some innocent slob.

My bet is that you don't want to inflict pain as much as you want to have pain inflicted upon you. Not as weird as it may sound, but it needs to be done within a controlled setting. Too many things could go horribly wrong in a random bar fight.

Since you've indicated you are not going down this road, that's the best of decisions.

Maybe, hopefully, you will dream tonight of kicking the **** out of someone...maybe even me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » For The First Time In A Long Time
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:53:35