Souvenir Gift, CD Case

Sabine

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:17 am
I'm making new research about market segmentation for CD Case.You as a tourist, when you visit some country, what kind of CD Case you would like to buy, do you like sober style or colored style.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 931 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 10:21 am
@Sabine,
CD cases aren't a smart product investment. CD cases are a bit antiquated and unnecessary these days as you can't be considering American tourists in this lot. CD sales in the US have been declining every year for quite a while.

But you are going to need to create and produce something quite original to get someone to buy a CD case as a tourist souvenir these days.
Sabine

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:10 am
@tsarstepan,
I know I need something original, that's why I'm asking about the style of artwork is more common, when you visit an arabic country, what style of artwork you want to see in gifts, do you vintage style, arabesque, or animation photos with sparkle colors?

About souvenir gifts, I'm working on plenty of other items (like, magnets, keychains, t-shirts, caps, mugs, coaster, etc..) but I wanted to ask about CD Case because I found a problem about the artwork for CDs.
0 Replies