What does he want? I'm confused about an affair.

ld78

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:20 pm
I met a man through a friend. He's in another state. We talked and texted for a couple of months, simply as friends. At the time we were both married. One night he changed the texting into sexting. I was in shock. I diverted the convo back to innocent chatting. He apologized and everything went back to normal. Weeks later, sexted me again. That time i sexted back. My divorce was final, but he is still married. Finally we met in person. Seemed to be attracted to me but never said so. Shouldn't matter. Yes, we had sex. Just once. Wasn't planned and I've told him i deeply regret it and it cannot happen again. He said he agreed. I told him we can't even be friends anymore. He's in Ny. I'm not so it should be easy to end communication. What i don't understand is, we'll never see each other again but he calls every day, except on weekends when he's with his wife. He doesn't sext anymore, only talks as a friend. He's not happily married but why is he still calling me? It's difficult for me to ignore him but feel like i should. I want to know what drives him to maintain a long distance friendship with someone he's already gotten sex from who he'll never see again.He says the sex shouldn't have happened but always brings it up jokingly. Still calls and basically fights for my friendship. Why? What's he thinking? What does he want?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 387 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:02 pm
@ld78,
Why are you taking his calls at all? Why wonder what his motivations are? Just drop him from your life as he is up to no good. He obviously feels he has a chance because you still take his calls.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:08 pm
@ld78,
ld78 wrote:
What does he want?

he's waiting you out - seeing if you can continue to resist him
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:32 pm
What does he want? excitement outside of marriage.

I would venture you are not the only one he sext, he seems like that kind of guy.

You are divorced and free. Why would you spend time with such a loser and a lost cause?

Block, delete, ignore, forget.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:52 pm
@ld78,
You enabled him by taking his calls. You also contributed to a secret affair, so best thing to do is tell him to stop calling. If he persist, change your number.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What does he want? I'm confused about an affair.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:15:59